To request a press kit, images, or other information about the Japanese American National Museum or the Enduring Communities project contact:
Chris Komai, Public Information Officer
Project Press Releases
May 27, 2008
KERRY HADA NAMED TO NATIONAL MUSEUM BOARD OF GOVERNORS Colorado Attorney Supporting Conference Set for Denver July 3-6
May 14, 2008
FORMER SECRETARY PENA, GEORGE TAKEI, AUTHOR ADAM SCHRAGER SET FOR 'WHOSE AMERICA? WHO'S AMERICAN?' CONFERENCE
Other Related JANM News
Return to Amache
Rafu Shimpo, July 12, 2008
- Former internees revisit Amache as part of JANM’s national conference held last week in Denver.
Amache camp survivors remember tough times
Denver Post, July 4, 2008
- Former camp inmates forced to live in a government-run prison in Colorado returned and recalled their unconstitutional imprisonment during World War II.
Remembering 'all' American History
9NEWS Denver, July 4, 2008
- National Conference to explore chapter of American history that should not be forgotten.
Japanese Americans Decry Erosion of Civil Rights
Daily Camera, July 6, 2008
- Japanese Americans expressed their fears about the erosion of civil rights after 9/11 in much the same way as what happened to them during World War II.
JAPANESE AMERICAN WORRY ABOUT PATRIOT ACT
Denver Post, July 5, 2008
- Many Japanese Americans who attended the "Whose America? Who's American? Diversity, Civil Liberties, and Social Justice" national conference in Denver are worried about the Patriot Act and its connection to the unconstitutional World War II mass incarceration of their community.