JANM Reciprocal Membership Programs
The Japanese American National Museum is a participating member of the North American Reciprocal Membership Program (NARM) and the Western Reciprocal Membership Program. National Museum Members at the Contributing level ($150) and above receive membership benefits at over 500 museums in North America.
Simply present your current membership card (validated with the NARM and the Western Reciprocal Membership stickers) at any of the participating museums to receive the following benefits:
- Admission to the Museum during regular hours
- Admission to special exhibitions when a ticket is not required
- Member discounts on purchases made on the premises in museum stores
- Member discounts on film, concert, lecture, and workshop tickets
Restrictions on certain exhibitions and programs may apply at certain museums. Please call ahead to ensure that you are entitled to a particular discount. As a reciprocal member, you will not receive mailings or other forms of communication from the participating museums.
Join or renew your Membership at the Contributing Level or above to support the Museum’s mission and receive these discounts and other great benefits.
Please check back periodically because museums are frequently added to the program.
- Art Gallery of Greater Victoria
- Asian Art Museum of San Francisco
- Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center
- Dallas Museum of Art
- Denver Art Museum
- Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco
- Gilcrease Museum
- Hammer Museum
- Honolulu Academy of Arts
- Japanese American National Museum
- The Minneapolis Institute of Arts
- Museum of Contemporary Art, Chicago
- The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art
- New Orleans Museum of Art
- Phoenix Art Museum
- Portland Art Museum
- San Diego Museum of Art
- Seattle Art Museum