For press inquiries, email email@example.com,
or call 213.625.0414.
October 26, 2015
JANM PERMANENT COLLECTION ADDS HENRY SUGIMOTO PAINTINGS
September 9, 2015
KOKORO CRAFT BOUTIQUE SET FOR OCTOBER 4 AT JANM
August 31, 2015
GIANT ROBOT BIENNALE RETURNS TO JANM FOR FOURTH INSTALLMENT
JANM in the News
The articles below are presented for informational purposes only. The Japanese American National Museum does not take responsibility for the accuracy or own rights to the content provided. Accessibility and length of availability of articles are at the discretion of the publisher; payment or member access may also be required.
Sus Ito's WWII photos reveal daily life of a little-known Japanese American unit
Los Angeles Times, July 16, 2015
- Carolina Miranda interviewed Sus Ito about Before They Were Heroes: Sus Ito’s World War II Images and his experiences during World War II.
Chado Tea Room selected Best Museum Cafe
Los Angeles Magazine, August 1, 2013
- The Chado Tea Room at JANM was selected as the Best Museum Cafe in the August 2013 issue of Los Angeles Magazine.
Upcoming: “Supernatural″ @ Japanese American National Museum
ArrestedMotion.com, January 16, 2013
- Announcement about the Supernatural exhibition with artists Audrey Kawasaki, Edwin Ushiro, and Timothy Teruo Watters opening on February 9, 2013.
Robot Art Comes to the Japanese American National Museum
laist, September 19, 2012
- Pics and info about the exhibition
Upcoming: “Giant Robot Biennale 3″ @ Japanese American National Museum
ArrestedMotion.com, September 16, 2012
- Exhibition Opening announcement and pics from the show