For press inquiries, email email@example.com,
or call 213.625.0414.
April 14, 2016
JANM TO LAUNCH IMAGES OF EATON COLLECTION ON FLICKR
April 8, 2016
ORIGAMI EXHIBITION TO UNFOLD AT JANM
January 20, 2016
JANM TO OPEN TWO PHOTOGRAPHY EXHIBITIONS
January 11, 2016
JANM ANNOUNCES HONOREES AND THEME FOR 2016 ANNUAL GALA DINNER
JANM in the News
The articles below are presented for informational purposes only. The Japanese American National Museum does not take responsibility for the accuracy or own rights to the content provided. Accessibility and length of availability of articles are at the discretion of the publisher; payment or member access may also be required.
See how Japanese American photography from 1920-1940 is still 'Making Waves'
Los Angeles Times, March 8, 2016
- LA Times art critic Christopher Knight gives a glowing review of Making Waves: Japanese American Photography, 1920–1940.
Sus Ito's WWII photos reveal daily life of a little-known Japanese American unit
Los Angeles Times, July 16, 2015
- Carolina Miranda interviewed Sus Ito about Before They Were Heroes: Sus Ito’s World War II Images and his experiences during World War II.
Chado Tea Room selected Best Museum Cafe
Los Angeles Magazine, August 1, 2013
- The Chado Tea Room at JANM was selected as the Best Museum Cafe in the August 2013 issue of Los Angeles Magazine.
Upcoming: “Supernatural″ @ Japanese American National Museum
ArrestedMotion.com, January 16, 2013
- Announcement about the Supernatural exhibition with artists Audrey Kawasaki, Edwin Ushiro, and Timothy Teruo Watters opening on February 9, 2013.
Robot Art Comes to the Japanese American National Museum
laist, September 19, 2012
- Pics and info about the exhibition