FREE* ALL DAY!
Will you be my valentine? Join Hello Kitty at JANM for a heart-filled day of family fun!
*Admission to all activities and to Common Ground: The Heart of Community is FREE ALL DAY. Admission to the special exhibition, Hello! Exploring the Supercute World of Hello Kitty, requires a separate purchase. All Hello! Admissions are based on timed entry; obtaining tickets in advance is strongly recommended.
ALL DAY ACTIVITIES:
- Craft Table: Create a special Valentine’s Day card with a marshmallow candy surprise inside for someone special.
- Ruthie’ Origami Corner: Make an origami apple in honor of Hello Kitty, who is the height of five apples and the weight of three!
- Fun for Kids: Jump into the deluxe Hello Kitty bounce house, which features a slide, climbing wall, and basketball hoop!
- Omikuji (Japanese-style fortune telling): Hello Kitty has a friendship message for everyone. What does yours say? Find out at our omikuji table!
- Temporary Tattoo Station: Choose from several fun Hello Kitty tattoo designs.
12 p.m.–2 p.m.: Help yourself to festive cotton candy, served by Cotton Candy Girls.
1 p.m.–4 p.m.: Hello Kitty will be onsite for hugs, photos, and friendship greetings!
2 p.m.: Get ready to dance at this upbeat and family-friendly pop music performance by rising Los Angeles band Candyboy.