JANM Reciprocal Membership Programs
The Japanese American National Museum is a participating member of the North American Reciprocal Membership Program (NARM), Reciprocal Organization of Associated Museums (ROAM), and Western Reciprocal Membership Program. JANM members at the Contributing level ($200) and above receive membership benefits at over 1,1500 museums in North America.
Simply present your current membership card (validated with the NARM and the Western Reciprocal Membership stickers) at any of the participating museums to receive the following benefits:
- Admission to the museum during regular hours
- Admission to special exhibitions when a ticket is not required
- Member discounts on purchases made on the premises in museum stores
- Member discounts on film, concert, lecture, and workshop tickets
Restrictions on certain exhibitions and programs may apply at certain museums. Please call ahead to ensure that you are entitled to a particular discount. As a reciprocal member, you will not receive mailings or other forms of communication from the participating museums.
Join or renew your Membership at the Contributing Level or above to support the JANM’s mission and receive these discounts and other great benefits.
Reciprocal Membership Programs
North American Reciprocal Membership Program
Please check back periodically because museums are frequently added to the program.
Western Reciprocal Membership Program
- Art Gallery of Greater Victoria
- Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center at Colorado Center
- Dallas Museum of Art
- Denver Art Museum
- Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco
- Gilcrease Museum
- Hammer Museum
- Japanese American National Museum
- Minneapolis Institute of Art
- Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- New Orleans Museum of Art
- Portland Art Museum
- The San Diego Museum of Art
- Seattle Art Museum
- UCR ARTS