Visit FREE for a limited time! Advance reservation required.
New Museum Hours:
- 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. (PDT), Friday, Saturday, and Sunday only.
- Last entry is at 4 p.m.
- Closed Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
New Ticket Procedures:
- Timed, advance tickets are required. No walk-ins admitted.
- Entrance times are on the hour, every hour, starting at 11 a.m. (PDT) until 4 p.m.
- Admission accepted up to 30 minutes after your ticket time.
- No ticket refunds. If you can’t use your ticket, please call to rebook a new date.
- Ticket days and times are released two weeks in advance.
Before You Arrive:
- Please print your ticket and map, or download to your cell phone.
- Bring a face mask.
- No large bags or backpacks allowed. Storage lockers are closed. JANM cannot hold any jackets, clothing, or bags.
When you arrive:
- All visitors must line up outside, at the designated spots and wait for staff to admit you.
- All visitors will be COVID-19 screened with a contactless temperature check system.
- Face masks are required at all times during your visit, except for children age two and younger.
Self-Guided Education Packets
Self-guided education packets are available upon entry with a $1 cash only suggested donation (we cannot make change). Packets are yours to keep and include a pencil, visitor map, and printed copy of the Connection Guide: Finding Meaning at JANM.
For more information, please contact us at 213.625.0414 or check our Contact Information page.
As of 3/25/21
- The JANM Store remains closed to the public.
- You can still order online 24/7 at janmstore.com, or call and leave a message on our toll-free number at 888.769.5559. Our store staff will return your call during business hours: Sunday–Friday from 11 a.m.–5 p.m. (PDT).
- On-site pickup is available. Hours for on-site pickup of online orders:
- Sunday–Friday: 11 a.m.–1 p.m.
- Sunday–Friday: 2 p.m.–4 p.m.
*Subject to change—see online store for details and holiday closures.