The museum will reopen exclusively to JANM members on April 9, 10, and 11 with advance tickets only. No walk-ins. Tickets will be FREE.
We will reopen to the general public on Friday, April 16 for FREE for a limited time.
New Museum Hours:
- 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. (PDT), Friday, Saturday, and Sunday only.
- Last entry is at 4 p.m.
- Closed Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
New Ticket Procedures:
- Timed, advance tickets are required. No walk-ins admitted.
- Entrance times are on the hour, every hour, starting at 11 a.m. (PDT) until 4 p.m.
- Admission accepted up to 30 minutes after your ticket time.
- No ticket refunds. If you can’t use your ticket, please call to rebook a new date.
- Ticket days and times are released two weeks in advance.
Before You Arrive:
- Please print your ticket and map, or download to your cell phone.
- Bring a face mask.
- No large bags or backpacks allowed. Storage lockers are closed. JANM cannot hold any jackets, clothing, or bags.
When you arrive:
- All visitors must line up outside, at the designated spots and wait for staff to admit you.
- All visitors will be COVID-19 screened with a contactless temperature check system.
- Face masks are required at all times during your visit, except for children age two and younger.
For more information, please contact us at 213.625.0414 or check our Contact Information page.
As of 3/25/21
- The JANM Store remains closed to the public.
- You can still order online 24/7 at janmstore.com, or call and leave a message on our toll-free number at 888.769.5559. Our store staff will return your call during business hours: Sunday–Friday from 11 a.m.–5 p.m. (PDT).
- On-site pickup is available. Hours for on-site pickup of online orders:
- Sunday–Friday: 11 a.m.–1 p.m.
- Sunday–Friday: 2 p.m.–4 p.m.
*Subject to change—see online store for details and holiday closures.