Holocaust Museum LA and the National Center for the Preservation of Democracy at JANM present a discussion on the roots of antisemitism that exists within marginalized communities.
- Robin Toma, Executive Director, Los Angeles County Human Relations Commission
- Jordanna Gessler, Vice President of Education and Exhibits, Holocaust Museum LA
- Alison De La Cruz, Community Self-Determination and Cultural Transformation facilitator, Self Help Graphics
- Aziza Hasan, Executive Director, NewGround: A Muslim-Jewish Partnership for Change
- Dr. D’Artagnan Scorza, Executive Director, Racial Equity, Los Angeles County CEO
If you have questions about ticketing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 213.830.1880.